Before former Attorney General Jeff Sessions jumped into the Alabama Senate race this week, President Trump sent word to him “through allies that he would publicly attack him if he ran,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Warned Sessions He Would Face Pain If He Ran
- State Outreach Assistant- Midwest at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Director of Business Development at Daily Kos (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Midwest Campaign Manager at Natural Resources Defense Council (Chicago, IL, USA)
- Massachusetts Field Staff at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Oceans Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Climate Law Senior Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Climate Law Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- National Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The 10th Democratic Debate
- Kudlow Claims Coronavirus Now 'Contained'
- Trump's Doctor Hid Veggies In His Mashed Potatoes
- Bloomberg Campaign Tries to Expose Bernie's 'Loony Side'
- Obama Demands TV Stations Pull Misleading Ad
- CDC Warns Americans to Brace for Likely Outbreak
- Quote of the Day
- McConnell Not Willing to Dismiss Bernie Sanders
- My Reaction to the 10th Democratic Debate
- Bloomberg Poll Shows Sanders Would Sink Dems