NBC News: “When Trump arrived in the White House in 2017, there were 241 Republicans at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue in the House of Representatives. Today, 100 of them have gone or have announced that they are leaving. That’s 41 percent of that original 241 in the 115th House.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / 100 House Republicans Gone
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin
- Ex-Senator Warns of 'Coming Biden Coup'
- Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless…
- Three More GOP Senators Won’t Attend Convention
- 'Cheating as a Way of Life'
- Limbaugh Tells Young to Ignore Virus Warnings
- Ayn Rand Institute Took Government Bailout
- Trump Is Close to the Point of No Return
- Mary Trump Claims Trump Praised Her Breasts
- Biden Holds Double-Digit Lead Nationally