CNN: “Giuliani was overheard discussing the plans with an unidentified woman while at a crowded New York City restaurant, Sant Ambroeus, over lunch on Saturday. The conversation, which lasted more than an hour, touched on details including dates for recording and releasing the podcast, settling on a logo, and the process of uploading the podcast to iTunes and other podcast distributors.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Giuliani Mulls Launching Impeachment Podcast
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Senator Warns of 'Coming Biden Coup'
- 'Cheating as a Way of Life'
- Limbaugh Tells Young to Ignore Virus Warnings
- Three More GOP Senators Won’t Attend Convention
- Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless…
- Mary Trump Claims Trump Praised Her Breasts
- Ayn Rand Institute Took Government Bailout
- U.S. Exits the World Health Organization
- Lindsey Graham Distances Himself from Trump
- Trump Says He'll Pressure Governors to Open Schools