“The Justice Department suggested in a filing Wednesday that it had no immediate plans to prosecute former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, saying it would no longer try to keep documents related to Mr. McCabe from being publicly released because of an ongoing enforcement proceeding,” the Wall Street Journal reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Filing Suggests No McCabe Prosecution Imminent
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Executive Director at Maine Votes (Portland, ME, USA)
- Communications Director/ Social Media Guru/ Campaign Manager at Annie for Texans (Houston, Texas, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- ‘The World Is Laughing at President Trump’
- World Leaders Mock Trump
- Bevin Blames 'Harvested Votes' for His Loss
- Ocala Council Blocks Winning Candidate From Office
- Barr Prosecutor Won’t Back Right-Wing Theory
- 'You’re a Damn Liar, Man'
- Biden Says He'd Consider Kamala Harris as Veep
- Trump Now Sees Giuliani as a Liability
- Trump Calls Trudeau 'Two-Faced'
- GOP Candidate Calls for Democrat to Be Executed