Playbook: “The Gordon Sondland hearing — which is set for next Wednesday — now carries added weight. The political donor was the subject of so much of the questioning Wednesday afternoon. According to testimony, he spoke to the president repeatedly about what are being described as politically motivated investigations. Sondland even spoke with the president on his cellphone from a restaurant in Kyiv — he was surely spied on, experts say — and had the volume up loud enough that an aide to Taylor heard the phone call, during which the president quizzed Sondland about the Biden probes. Both sides tell us they will be sharpening their knives for Sondland, though one Republican cautions that he’s flaky and underwhelming, and will be good for neither party.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Waiting on Gordon Sondland
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Senator Warns of 'Coming Biden Coup'
- 'Cheating as a Way of Life'
- Limbaugh Tells Young to Ignore Virus Warnings
- Three More GOP Senators Won’t Attend Convention
- Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless…
- Mary Trump Claims Trump Praised Her Breasts
- Ayn Rand Institute Took Government Bailout
- U.S. Exits the World Health Organization
- Trump Says He'll Pressure Governors to Open Schools
- Lindsey Graham Distances Himself from Trump