“The release of the transcript of President Trump’s first call in April with Ukrainain president-elect Volodomyr Zelensky was meant to bolster the case that Trump had nothing but good intentions in his dealings with Ukraine—but it also showed a White House summary of the same call released to the public shortly after it occurred was largely fabricated,” the Daily Beast reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Transcript Shows White House Made Up Details of Call
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Paul Warns Senate Republicans Not to Convict Trump
- Rand Paul Threatens Explosive Witness Votes
- Ayanna Pressley Reveals She Has No Hair
- Wisconsin Will Be Close
- Sanders Leads In New Hampshire
- GOP Senator Calls Reporter a 'Liberal Hack'
- Collins Falsely Denies Taking Money from Sacklers
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Lev Parnas Wants to Help In Probe of Giuliani