A new CBS News/YouGov poll in New Hampshire finds Elizabeth Warren leading the Democratic field with 31%, followed by Joe Biden at 22%, Bernie Sanders at 20% and Pete Buttigieg at 16%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Warren Ahead In New Hampshire
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Executive Director at Maine Votes (Portland, ME, USA)
- Communications Director/ Social Media Guru/ Campaign Manager at Annie for Texans (Houston, Texas, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- ‘The World Is Laughing at President Trump’
- World Leaders Mock Trump
- Bevin Blames 'Harvested Votes' for His Loss
- Ocala Council Blocks Winning Candidate From Office
- Barr Prosecutor Won’t Back Right-Wing Theory
- 'You’re a Damn Liar, Man'
- Biden Says He'd Consider Kamala Harris as Veep
- Trump Now Sees Giuliani as a Liability
- Trump Calls Trudeau 'Two-Faced'
- GOP Candidate Calls for Democrat to Be Executed