Washington Post: “As he traveled on Air Force One to Texas, Trump called members of the House to argue that the testimony was good for him, according to an aide familiar with the conversations who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the private talks. Trump also professed to reporters that he had little familiarity with Sondland, a major donor to his inauguration who testified that he had spoken with the president about 20 times.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Sondland’s Testimony Leaves Trump Allies Scrambling
- Director, State Campaign at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Supreme Court Halts Subpoena for Trump Records
- Is This the Fall of the American Empire?
- Schiff Says Pence Aide Provided New Evidence
- Trump Orders Toilet Review
- The Hofeller Files
- Buttigieg’s Untenable Vow of Silence
- Trump Still Uses His Personal Cell Phone
- Democrats Face Possibility of Drawn Out Primary
- Trump Approval Even In Kansas
- 'I Don't Want an Orange Look'