British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is threatening to review Channel 4’s public service broadcasting obligations after the broadcaster replaced the prime minister with an ice sculpture at Thursday night’s election debate, BuzzFeed News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Johnson Threatens to Review Broadcaster’s License
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Senator Warns of 'Coming Biden Coup'
- Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless…
- Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin
- Three More GOP Senators Won’t Attend Convention
- 'Cheating as a Way of Life'
- Limbaugh Tells Young to Ignore Virus Warnings
- Ayn Rand Institute Took Government Bailout
- Mary Trump Claims Trump Praised Her Breasts
- Trump Is Close to the Point of No Return
- Biden Holds Double-Digit Lead Nationally