Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) argued in a testy exchange on Meet the Press that he believes “both Russia and Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election,” claiming without evidence that former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko “actively worked” for Hillary Clinton.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Kennedy Doubles Down on Ukraine Interference
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Executive Director at Maine Votes (Portland, ME, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'You’re a Damn Liar, Man'
- ‘The World Is Laughing at President Trump’
- Pelosi Tells Reporter: 'Don't Mess with Me'
- Impeachment's Limited Political Impact on 2020
- Conway Says World Leaders Are Jealous of Trump
- Trump Now Says He Asked Ukraine to Do U.S. a Favor
- Ex-Infowars Staffer Admits Making Up Stories
- Pelosi Asks House to Proceed with Articles of Impeachment
- White House Blocks Armenian Genocide Bill Again
- Trump Asks Justices to Shield His Financial Records