Andrew Yang’s campaign told Politico that it had raised $750,000 on November 30 — from over 18,000 people — his single best fundraising day to date of his campaign.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Yang Raised $750K In 24 Hours
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Executive Director at Maine Votes (Portland, ME, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'You’re a Damn Liar, Man'
- ‘The World Is Laughing at President Trump’
- Impeachment's Limited Political Impact on 2020
- Conway Says World Leaders Are Jealous of Trump
- Pelosi Tells Reporter: 'Don't Mess with Me'
- Ex-Infowars Staffer Admits Making Up Stories
- Trump Now Says He Asked Ukraine to Do U.S. a Favor
- Buttigieg’s Untenable Vow of Silence
- Pelosi Asks House to Proceed with Articles of Impeachment
- White House Blocks Armenian Genocide Bill Again