A new Reuters/Ipsos poll finds Joe Biden leading the Democratic presidential field with 19%, followed by Bernie Sanders at 14%, Elizabeth Warren at 9%, Pete Buttigieg at 6% and Michael Bloomberg at 4%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Biden Hangs On to National Lead
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat
- Never Trumpers Flame Out
- Trump Privately Detailed Iran Airstrike to Donors
- Ex-Obama Photographer Mocks Trump