Playbook: “Michael Bloomberg”s campaign operation has been reaching out to K Street figures to try and hire operatives with Senate and House experience to do Capitol Hill outreach for his presidential campaign. Sources familiar with the process say they are looking to move fast and are willing to pay significantly more than typical campaign salaries.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Bloomberg Seeks Capitol Hill Outreach
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Called Generals 'a Bunch of Dopes and Babies'
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Barr Is Going After Trump's Enemies One by One
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- House Releases More Documents from Lev Parnas
- Trump Rolls Back Healthier School Menus
- Trump Called Kobach While Meeting with Marshall
- Lara Trump Mocks Biden's Stutter
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Trump Says Pelosi Is Rigging Primaries Against Bernie