“A Justice Department inquiry launched more than two years ago to mollify conservatives clamoring for more investigations of Hillary Clinton has effectively ended with no tangible results, and current and former law enforcement officials said they never expected the effort to produce much of anything,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Justice Department Winds Down Clinton Inquiry
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Called Generals 'a Bunch of Dopes and Babies'
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Barr Is Going After Trump's Enemies One by One
- House Releases More Documents from Lev Parnas
- Trump Rolls Back Healthier School Menus
- Trump Called Kobach While Meeting with Marshall
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Lara Trump Mocks Biden's Stutter
- Trump Says Pelosi Is Rigging Primaries Against Bernie