Washington Post: “That ‘year of organizing’ will have its ultimate test in one week. And it has been almost microscopic. The campaign made a detailed study of almost all of the state’s more than 1,600 precincts to determine how to maximize support. It divided Iowa into nine zones and made an early investment deploying numerous operatives in each one, including remote towns and areas unlikely to support Warren.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Will Warren’s Organization Save Her In Iowa?
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- White House Readies New Message on Coronavirus
- Kimberly Guilfoyle Tests Positive for Coronavirus
- Tucker Carlson In 2024?
- Trump’s Push to Amplify Racism Unnerves GOP
- Trump Gives Divisive Speech at July 4th Fireworks
- Trump Pushes Ahead with Fireworks Despite Pandemic
- The Theater of Kayleigh McEnany’s Scripted Walk-Offs
- Internal Polling Signals a Democratic Rout
- Memo Seeks to Foster Doubts About Russian Bounties
- Florida Breaks Record for Coronavirus Cases Again