Washington Post: “That ‘year of organizing’ will have its ultimate test in one week. And it has been almost microscopic. The campaign made a detailed study of almost all of the state’s more than 1,600 precincts to determine how to maximize support. It divided Iowa into nine zones and made an early investment deploying numerous operatives in each one, including remote towns and areas unlikely to support Warren.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Will Warren’s Organization Save Her In Iowa?
- Massachusetts Field Staff at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Human Resource Information Systems/Operations Manager at Service Employees International Union (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Oceans Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Climate Law Senior Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Climate Law Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- National Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Field Organizer at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Field Organizer at CADC, LLC (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Bloomberg Has Battled Women’s Allegations For Years
- Pompeo Secretly Met Russian Foreign Minister
- 'Hillary Still Ain't in Jail'
- Deep Cracks Emerge In Biden’s Firewall
- Klobuchar and Steyer Can’t Name Mexico’s President
- Sanders Attacks Moderates In Nevada
- Biden Still Holds Lead In South Carolina
- Sanders Tricked by Russian Pranksters
- Biden Wants Sanders to Take Accountability for Supporters