Boston Globe: “On the cusp of Super Tuesday contests next week that could put Sanders on a fast-moving path to the Democratic presidential nomination, he has begun toning down his rhetoric a bit, distancing himself from his own calls for ‘revolution’ and serving up a more suburban-friendly twist to his sweeping policy platform while highlighting more of his biography.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / A Softer Side of Bernie Sanders?
- Political Department Intern at SEIU International (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Communications Coordinator at Service Employees International Union (Chicago, IL, USA)
- Data Analyst Fellow, Politics and Advocacy - Full-Time Contract Position at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lobbyist at NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) (Arlington, VA, United States)
- ETL Developer for US Registered Voter List Database at eMerges.com (Annapolis, MD, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Wants to Reopen Country Within 3 Weeks
- Melania Trump Models a Face Mask
- North Carolina Might Be the Biggest Swing State
- Falwell Says Arrest Warrants Out for Two Journalists
- Biden Adopts Parts of the Sanders Agenda
- Americans Lose Patience with Trump
- DeSantis Thinks Virus Doesn’t Impact Young People
- Kudlow Says Economy will Restart on 'Rolling Basis'
- Quote of the Day
- Another Lawmaker Tests Positive