New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) told CNN that if Rhode Island does not roll back its new policy of stopping vehicles with New York license plates and collecting information about New Yorkers who have entered the Ocean State, he would sue.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cuomo Threatens to Sue Rhode Island
- Campaigner at MoveOn (Berkeley)
- Campaign Manager at Not Free America (Virginia, USA)
- VP of Legislative and Political Strategy at Paid Leave for the United States (PL+US) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of National Outreach and Engagement at Demand Justice (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Associate at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- People Operations Lead at Mobilize (New York, NY, USA)
- Organizing Coordinator I at SEIU International (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Insists on Full Convention with No Masks
- Absolute Chaos In Minneapolis
- Chicago Mayor Responds to Trump’s Tweet
- Clyburn Says Time Not Right for Klobuchar
- Klobuchar Declined to Prosecute Cop Who Killed Floyd
- 'When the Looting Starts, the Shooting Starts'
- Merkel Rebuffs Trump Invite to G7 Summit
- U.S. Gripped by Disease, Unemployment and Outrage
- 'What In the Hell Are You Doing?'
- Biden Addresses Nation on Murder of George Floyd