New York Times: “Mr. Biden’s campaign is designating Addisu Demissie, a veteran Democratic strategist who managed Senator Cory Booker’s presidential campaign, as a senior adviser responsible for coordinating the convention. It is also naming Lindsay Holst, who was Mr. Biden’s digital director when he was vice president, to lead special projects for the convention, including its digital side, according to people familiar with the appointments.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Biden Names Two Advisers as Convention Decision Looms
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Senator Warns of 'Coming Biden Coup'
- Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless…
- Three More GOP Senators Won’t Attend Convention
- 'Cheating as a Way of Life'
- Limbaugh Tells Young to Ignore Virus Warnings
- Ayn Rand Institute Took Government Bailout
- Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin
- Mary Trump Claims Trump Praised Her Breasts
- Trump Is Close to the Point of No Return
- Lindsey Graham Distances Himself from Trump