A new Rutgers-Eagleton Poll in New Jersey finds just 26% of voters have a favorable opinion of Gov. Chris Christie (R), while 64% are unfavorable towards him.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Christie Approval Hits New Low In New Jersey
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Truckers Say Trump Is 'Killing' Them
- Trump Postpones Meeting with Denmark's Leader
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Democrats Back Off Medicare-for-All
- U.S. Steel to Lay Off Hundreds In Michigan
- McSally Trails In Arizona Senate Race
- Warren Draws Massive Crowd In Minnesota
- Trump Officials Tell Donors Recession Will Be Short