“Over 27 years in the House, Ros-Lehtinen’s reputation as firmly anti-Castro but strongly pro-gay rights made her highly popular back home, even as FL-27 trended away from the national GOP. Now Democrats will be favored to win the district, where President Trump lost by 20 points.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Now Favored to Pick Up Florida Seat
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
Click here for an interactive version.