“Over 27 years in the House, Ros-Lehtinen’s reputation as firmly anti-Castro but strongly pro-gay rights made her highly popular back home, even as FL-27 trended away from the national GOP. Now Democrats will be favored to win the district, where President Trump lost by 20 points.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Now Favored to Pick Up Florida Seat
- Campaigner at MoveOn (Berkeley)
- Campaign Manager at Not Free America (Virginia, USA)
- VP of Legislative and Political Strategy at Paid Leave for the United States (PL+US) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of National Outreach and Engagement at Demand Justice (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Associate at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- People Operations Lead at Mobilize (New York, NY, USA)
- Organizing Coordinator I at SEIU International (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Klobuchar Declined to Prosecute Cop Who Killed Floyd
- Trump Effectively Replaced His Campaign Manager
- Top Trump Campaign Staffer Arrested In 2016
- Cortez Masto Withdraws from Veep Consideration
- Trump Signs Order That Could Punish Social Media
- Trump Approval Hits 28-Month Low
- 'When the Looting Starts, the Shooting Starts'
- 'What In the Hell Are You Doing?'
- Trump Promotes Video Calling for Dead Democrats
- Trump Is a Psychopath