A Chinese state-run newspaper said that “if North Korea launches an attack that threatens the United States then China should stay neutral, but if the United States attacks first and tries to overthrow North Korea’s government China will stop them,” Reuters reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / China Would Stay Neutral If North Korea Attacks U.S.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Remember 1972
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
Click here for an interactive version.