Rep. Dana Rohrabacker (R-CA) “contacted the White House this week trying to broker a deal that would end WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s U.S. legal troubles in exchange for what he described as evidence that Russia wasn’t the source of hacked emails published by the antisecrecy website during the 2016 presidential campaign,” the Wall Street Journal reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Congressman Sought Trump Deal on WikiLeaks, Russia
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Begin
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- Is the Dam Breaking?
- Impeachment Hearing Concludes
- Watch Trump's Approval Ratings
- Staffer Overheard Trump Discuss 'Investigations'
- Trump Trails Top Democrats In Georgia
- GOP Hopes Senate Trial Scrambles Democratic Primaries
- Impeachment Hearings Could Take an Unpredictable Turn
- Deval Patrick Tells Allies He'll Run for President