Rep. Dana Rohrabacker (R-CA) “contacted the White House this week trying to broker a deal that would end WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s U.S. legal troubles in exchange for what he described as evidence that Russia wasn’t the source of hacked emails published by the antisecrecy website during the 2016 presidential campaign,” the Wall Street Journal reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Congressman Sought Trump Deal on WikiLeaks, Russia
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- The Safe Choice Is Often the Most Dangerous
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?
- Never Trumpers Flame Out
- Trump Privately Detailed Iran Airstrike to Donors