Gallup: “Last year, 42% of Americans, on average, identified as political independents, erasing the decline to 39% seen in the 2016 presidential election year. Independent identification is just one percentage point below the high of 43% in 2014. Twenty-nine percent of Americans identify themselves as Democrats and 27% as Republicans.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / More Americans Call Themselves Independents
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Christie Creates Think Tank Centered on Civility
- GOP Lawmaker Preparing for 'Biblical Warfare'
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- White House Explores Payroll Tax Cut