Chicago Tribune: “The latest $7 million Democratic governor candidate J.B. Pritzker (D) gave to his campaign puts him at more than $56 million for the primary, surpassing the $50 million ‘first installment’ Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner (R) pumped into his re-election bid in late 2016.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / A Self-Funding Battle In Illinois
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Avenatti Says Trump Not Intelligent Enough to Debate