Chicago Tribune: “The latest $7 million Democratic governor candidate J.B. Pritzker (D) gave to his campaign puts him at more than $56 million for the primary, surpassing the $50 million ‘first installment’ Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner (R) pumped into his re-election bid in late 2016.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / A Self-Funding Battle In Illinois
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians