Sacramento Bee: “Facing the risk that the party could get shut out of the general election race for one or more competitive Republican-held seats, liberal groups formed to attack Republicans now say they are at least considering spending money to support particular Democratic candidates in the primaries. National Democratic officials say all options are on the table in the lead-up to June — including launching negative attacks on members of their own party, a tactic that stirred controversy in the Texas primary.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Consider Attacking Their Own In California
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians