A new Quinnipiac poll in Texas finds Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) just ahead of challenger Beto O’Rourke (D), 47% to 44%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cruz Barely Leads In Texas
- ‘House of Cards’ Final Season
- Trump Re-Runs His 2016 Playbook
- Why Trump Keeps Talking about ‘the Caravan’
- Blue Wave or Red Save?
- Is the Assault on Voting Rights Getting Worse?
- Pence Backs Claim of ‘Middle Easterners’ In Caravan
- Kemp Worried People May Actually Vote In Georgia
- Gillum Leads for Florida Governor
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Shocking Turnout for Early Voting In Houston
- Secret Service Intervened In White House Fight
- Democratic Challenger Drops F-Bomb During Debate
- Cramer Pulls Away In North Dakota
- Sanders Doesn't See a 'Blue Wave'
- Virginia May Be First Sign of Blue Wave on Election Night
- Man Cites Trump After Groping Woman on Flight
- Trump’s Strategy for the Midterms Is to Lie
Most Commented Recent Posts