A new JMC Analytics poll in Texas finds Sen. Ted Cruz (R) leading challenger Beto O’Rourke (D) in the U.S. Senate race, 47% to 40%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cruz Holds Single-Digit Lead In Texas
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Justice Memo Backs Mnuchin on Trump Taxes
- Trump Internal Polling Showed Biden Way Ahead
- Trump Campaign Zeroes In On Elizabeth Warren
- Maine Speaker Expected to Challenge Susan Collins
- Sanders Hopes She'll Be Remembered as 'Honest'
- Lineups Set for First Democratic Debates
- Trump Says Pelosi Is a 'Fascist'
- Trump Spent $1 Million Wishing Himself Happy Birthday
- Kudlow Dismisses Exploding Budget Deficit
- Senator Blocks Bill Requiring Campaigns to Call FBI
Click here for an interactive version.