During an evening news conference to explain his arrest on insider trading charges, a defiant Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) said he “acted properly and within the law at all times” and would remain on the ballot in November, the Buffalo News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Collins Won’t Let Arrest Derail His Campaign
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Trump Leads Top Democrats In Wisconsin
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- A John Dean Moment
- Wrong Time to Go Off the Record