During an evening news conference to explain his arrest on insider trading charges, a defiant Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) said he “acted properly and within the law at all times” and would remain on the ballot in November, the Buffalo News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Collins Won’t Let Arrest Derail His Campaign
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Trump Revokes Brennan’s Security Clearance
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Jillette Says Trump Made Racist Remarks on Set
- Republicans Target Bryce's Nine Arrests
- Trump Prepares to Fight Mueller Subpoena
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Alt-Right Organizer Humiliated by His Father
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'