FiveThirtyEight: “Overall, Democratic primary voters in 2018 are jumping at the chance to nominate women and experienced politicians. Being an Obama alum seems to help too. No variable we looked at appeared to seriously harm a candidate’s chances in a primary (except maybe STEM training), although several — military service, race, LGBTQ status and self-funding — don’t appear to help.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Who Democrats Are Nominating?
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'
- Trump Revokes Brennan’s Security Clearance
- Republican Senators Don't Show for Votes
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- 'Revoke My Security Clearance, Too, Mr. President'
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Jillette Says Trump Made Racist Remarks on Set
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Republicans Target Bryce's Nine Arrests