FiveThirtyEight: “Overall, Democratic primary voters in 2018 are jumping at the chance to nominate women and experienced politicians. Being an Obama alum seems to help too. No variable we looked at appeared to seriously harm a candidate’s chances in a primary (except maybe STEM training), although several — military service, race, LGBTQ status and self-funding — don’t appear to help.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Who Democrats Are Nominating?
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Trump Revokes Brennan’s Security Clearance
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Jillette Says Trump Made Racist Remarks on Set
- Republicans Target Bryce's Nine Arrests
- Trump Prepares to Fight Mueller Subpoena
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Alt-Right Organizer Humiliated by His Father
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'