FiveThirtyEight: “Overall, Democratic primary voters in 2018 are jumping at the chance to nominate women and experienced politicians. Being an Obama alum seems to help too. No variable we looked at appeared to seriously harm a candidate’s chances in a primary (except maybe STEM training), although several — military service, race, LGBTQ status and self-funding — don’t appear to help.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Who Democrats Are Nominating?
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester