A new ABC15/OH Predictive Insights poll in Arizona finds Martha McSally (R) leading Kyrsten Sinema (D) by three points in the race for U.S. Senate, 49% to 46%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / McSally Holds Small Lead In Arizona
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Fed Signals Interest Rate Cut
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Trump Escalates Attacks on Lawmakers
- Hickenlooper Is Senate Favorite for Colorado Democrats
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Cruz Sees 50-50 Chance of Trump's Re-Election
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Warren Outpaces Biden to Build Iowa Ground Game