Cook Political Report: “In the wake of the New Hampshire primary, Republicans will be hard-pressed to pry either of the state’s House seats out of the Democratic column. The state’s notoriously independent electorate tends to swing hard towards parties riding a wave, and we’re moving both of the state’s House seats in Democrats’ direction.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / New Hampshire Primaries Boost Democrats
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Trump Campaign Sells 140K Plastic Straws
- The Case of Al Franken
- Pence Canceled Trip to Avoid Drug Dealer
- Justice Department Tells Mueller to Limit His Testimony
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren on Collision Course
- Trump Says He Could Win Afghanistan War In a Week