Rolling Stone: “The ad — which was paid for by an anti-Cruz PAC and was not endorsed by his senate opponent, Beto O’Rourke — is beautiful in its simplicity, and strikes to the heart of Cruz’s campaign, which has revolved around the idea that he is more authentically Texan than his challenger.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Is Ted Cruz ‘Tough as Texas’?
- Senior Database Specialist at Service Employees International Union (New York, NY, USA)
- Digital Communications/Social Media Specialist at Bicker, Castillo & Fairbanks (California, USA)
- Advocacy Social Media Design Specialist at Dirigo Public Affairs (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Advocacy Social Media Coordinator at Dirigo Public Affairs (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- This Is Not What McConnell Wanted
- Top Reagan Lawyer Slams Bill Barr
- Bloomberg Hits Trump on His Favorite Show
- Prince Charles Snubs Mike Pence
- Graham Will Resist Calls for Bidens to Testify
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Democrats Unload ‘Overwhelming’ Impeachment Case
- Quote of the Week
- Gaetz Says Trump Defense Like '8th Grade Book Report'
- Trumps Don't Acknowledge Their Anniversary