A new Quinnipiac poll in Texas finds Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) leading challenger Beto O’Rourke (D) by nine points in the U.S. Senate race, 54% to 45%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cruz Maintains Lead Over O’Rourke
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Suggests People May Demand He Serve Third Term
- Trump Told Mulvaney to Leave for Coughing
- Trump Accuses New York Times of Treason
- The 'Electability' Delusion
- Leaked Polls Were Intended as Wake Up Call for Trump
- Buttigieg Says He Wouldn't Be First Gay President
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- Trump Promises New Health Care Plan
- Trump Cuts Ties with Campaign Pollsters After Leak
- What If Obama Said What Trump Said?
Click here for an interactive version.