Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) received a total of $80 in contributions from donors within his district after he was indicted on insider trading charges, WGRZ reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Collins Raised Just $80 After Indictment
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Begin
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- Is the Dam Breaking?
- Impeachment Hearing Concludes
- Watch Trump's Approval Ratings
- GOP Hopes Senate Trial Scrambles Democratic Primaries
- Staffer Overheard Trump Discuss 'Investigations'
- Trump Trails Top Democrats In Georgia
- Impeachment Hearings Could Take an Unpredictable Turn
- Deval Patrick Tells Allies He'll Run for President