Ballot Access News: “Although the election returns for 2018 are far from complete, it is possible to know now that the minor party and independent vote for the top office in each state this year is only 2.8%. This is the lowest percentage since 1982, when it was only 1.8%. The highest percentage since World War II was 2010, when it was 5.4%.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Minor Party Vote Was Lowest Since 1982
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela
- Behind the Rise of Stephen Miller
- Mark Sanford Would Still Vote for Trump Over a Democrat
- Trump Blames 'Racism Witch Hunt' for Low Poll Numbers
- Trump Sees Conspiracy To Tank Economy