Wisconsin’s Gov. Scott Walker (R) “lost a very narrow race for reelection to Democratic challenger Tony Evers on Tuesday. But it wasn’t close enough to qualify for a recount — thanks to a law he signed himself last year,” CBS News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Walker’s Own Law Precluded Recount
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Trump Has No Understanding of Governing
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Trump's Union Crowd Had to Show Up Or Not Get Paid
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- The Last Days of Jeffrey Epstein