Former Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) “is staying silent in the face of attacks on his ex-colleague, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), who has been shunned by major Democratic donors and criticized heavily online after calling for Franken’s resignation last year in the wake of sexual misconduct allegations,” BuzzFeed News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Franken Stays Silent as Gillibrand Faces Attacks
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Whistleblower Complaint Was About Trump Promise
- Bolton Unloads on Trump at Private Lunch
- Netanyahu Refuses to Concede
- GOP Senate Candidate Suggests Annexing Mexico
- Photo of Justin Trudeau In Brownface Surfaces
- Internal Poll Shows Democrat Leading for Kansas Senate
- Thom Tillis Trails In North Carolina
- Top Democrats Beat Trump In General Election Match Ups
- New Poll Shows Warren Leading In Iowa
- Omar Says Trump 'Put My Life at Risk'