Republicans in the Wisconsin state Senate rushed to approve 82 of Gov. Scott Walker’s (R) appointees, a month after voters chose not to reelect the Republican, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Wisconsin Republicans Approve 82 Walker Appointees
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alabama GOP Calls for Expulsion of Ilhan Omar
- Trump Says He Can Order U.S. Companies Out of China
- Trump Could Save Millions With Interest Rate Cut
- Trump Aides Slam French for Focus on 'Niche Issues'
- Quote of the Day
- Trump’s Volatile Approach Raises Alarms
- Boris Johnson Will Tell Trump to Stop His Trade War
- Trump Promises Middle Class Tax Cut If He Wins
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play
- Haley-Pence Rivalry Heats Up