Republicans in the Wisconsin state Senate rushed to approve 82 of Gov. Scott Walker’s (R) appointees, a month after voters chose not to reelect the Republican, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Wisconsin Republicans Approve 82 Walker Appointees
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ohio Moves Bill to Allow Students to Be Wrong on Science
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- Trump Seen In 'Animated Conversation' with William Barr
- Trump Smears Yovanovitch as She Testifies
- Trump Hikes Price for U.S. Forces In Korea
- Roger Stone Found Guilty
- Watch Trump's Approval Ratings
- Day Two of the Impeachment Hearings
- Trump Blames Stone Conviction on 'Double Standard'
- Giuliani Jokes He Has 'Insurance' If Trump Abandons Him