Republicans in the Wisconsin state Senate rushed to approve 82 of Gov. Scott Walker’s (R) appointees, a month after voters chose not to reelect the Republican, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Wisconsin Republicans Approve 82 Walker Appointees
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Remember 1972
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
Click here for an interactive version.