Axios: “The leadership of roughly a quarter of the world will be decided as three of the seven largest countries by population — Nigeria, Indonesia and India — will hold general elections in the next four months. They follow Bangladesh, the eighth largest, which went to the polls last Sunday.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / A Big Moment for Global Democracy
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- So You Want a Revolution?
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- 'This Is Not About Omar Anymore'
Click here for an interactive version.