Daily Beast: “In the days before his Oval Office address on Tuesday night, Donald Trump leaned on a number of advisers on how to navigate the government shutdown he’d waged over funding for his border wall. The list included immigration hardliners Fox News host Sean Hannity and Fox Business star Lou Dobbs, both of whom, according to two sources familiar with the conversations, had a clear message for the president: push forward for the wall funding and break the Democrats’ will.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Advised by Hannity and Dobbs on Wall Strategy
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- We Have a Racist President
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
Click here for an interactive version.