Gallup: “As the longest government shutdown in U.S. history came to an end, Gallup polling suggests that the Republican Party’s image has suffered more than the Democratic Party’s. The GOP’s favorability rating fell to 37% from 45% in September. At the same time, Americans’ favorable views of the Democratic Party remained stable at 45%.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / GOP Favorability Sinks
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Trump Has No Understanding of Governing
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Trump's Union Crowd Had to Show Up Or Not Get Paid
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- The Last Days of Jeffrey Epstein