Gallup: “As the longest government shutdown in U.S. history came to an end, Gallup polling suggests that the Republican Party’s image has suffered more than the Democratic Party’s. The GOP’s favorability rating fell to 37% from 45% in September. At the same time, Americans’ favorable views of the Democratic Party remained stable at 45%.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / GOP Favorability Sinks
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- Boris Johnson Under Pressure to Explain Row with Partner
Click here for an interactive version.