A new St. Anselm College poll in New Hampshire finds Joe Biden leading the Democratic presidential race with 23%, followed by Bernie Sanders at 16%, Pete Buttigieg at 11%, Elizabeth Warren at 9%, Kamala Harris at 7%, Beto O’Rourke at 6%, Cory Booker at 4% and Amy Klobuchar at 2%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Biden Holds Early Lead In New Hampshire
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- We Have a Racist President
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
Click here for an interactive version.