“Rep. Mark Walker has decided not to launch a primary challenge against Sen. Thom Tillis in North Carolina, in a relief to senior Republicans who feared a scorched-earth battle in a key state,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Republicans Dodge Nasty Primary In North Carolina
- Deputy New York State Director at Democrats for Education Reform (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Campaigner- Climate Law at Center for Biological Diversity (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Communications Director at Clean Missouri (Missouri, USA)
- Project One America Field Organizer at Human Rights Campaign (Birmingham, AL, USA)
- Associate Data Manager, Campaign & Creative Services at BerlinRosen (Anywhere)
- Fundraising Director at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Voter Registration Office Field Director - Wisconsin at The Outreach Team (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
- Director of Operations at Progressive Change Campaign Committee (Anywhere)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Says Biden Is 'Against God'
- DeSantis Says It's Safe to Hug In Nursing Homes
- Kanye West Admits He’s Trying to Be a Spoiler
- Model Now Predicts 300,000 Deaths In U.S.
- New York Attorney General Seeks to Dissolve the NRA
- Trump Approval Near All-Time Low
- New Polls Suggest Trump Has Stabilized
- Three Interesting Senate Races
- Biden Leads In Midwestern Battlegrounds
- GOP Official Refuses to Stop Using N-Word