Colorado’s Department of Human Services is now acknowledging to CBS Denver that five reports of neglected children were missed — possibly for as long as five years — after they were sent to a state email address that was not being checked or monitored.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Colorado Didn’t Check Child Neglect Alerts
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Trump's Union Crowd Had to Show Up Or Not Get Paid