Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) said in a statement she will not visit Israel “under these oppressive conditions,” even though her humanitarian request to visit her grandmother, who lives in the occupied West Bank, had been approved, the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Tlaib Won’t Visit Israel
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- Trump Pressed Ukraine to Investigate Biden’s Son
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Exchange of the Day
- Congress Should Allow Indictment of Presidents
- Colt Ends Production of AR-15 Rifles
- Trump Says He Could End Afghanistan War 'Very Quickly'
- How Long Will Republicans Tolerate Trump's Lawlessness?
- Are Democrats Ready for What's Coming In 2020?