David Cameron, the former British prime minister whose memoirs will be released this week, reportedly went on a hunting vacation to the Scottish island of Jura last month, during which he is said to have “shot a stag and named him Boris,” the Times of London reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cameron Shoots Stag and Calls Him ‘Boris’
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Pelosi Says Trump Had a Meltdown In Their Meeting
- Trump Says Pelosi Is a ‘Very Sick Person’
- Trump Warns Erdogan Not to Be a 'Tough Guy'
- Flashback Quote of the Day
- White House Opens Internal Review of Ukraine Call
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- McConnell Plans Quick Impeachment Trial
- Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- National Security Chief 'Heaped Pain' on Grieving Parents