A new Focus on Rural America poll in Iowa finds Joe Biden barely ahead of Elizabeth Warren, 25% to 23%, followed by Pete Buttigieg at 12%, Bernie Sanders at 9%, Amy Klobuchar at 8% and Kamala Harris at 5%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Biden and Warren In Virtual Tie In Iowa
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians