A new Keating Research-OnSight Public Affairs-Martin Campaigns Poll in Colorado finds John Hickenlooper (D) leads Sen. Cory Gardner (R) in a theoretical Senate matchup next year by 11 points, 53% to 42%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Hickenlooper Holds Wide Lead In Senate Race
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes
- How the GOP’s Star Witness Turned on Them
- Trump Press Secretary Faces Backlash Over Claims