New York Times: “Mr. Zelensky, still deeply dependent on American assistance, has been signaling, in hardly subtle fashion, that he and his officials will not assist in the impeachment process, keeping quiet in particular about the fact that his government knew weeks earlier than it has publicly acknowledged that Mr. Trump had frozen nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Zelensky Stays Quiet on Impeachment
- Campaigner at MoveOn (Berkeley)
- Campaign Manager at Not Free America (Virginia, USA)
- VP of Legislative and Political Strategy at Paid Leave for the United States (PL+US) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of National Outreach and Engagement at Demand Justice (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Associate at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- People Operations Lead at Mobilize (New York, NY, USA)
- Organizing Coordinator I at SEIU International (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Insists on Full Convention with No Masks
- Klobuchar Declined to Prosecute Cop Who Killed Floyd
- Clyburn Says Time Not Right for Klobuchar
- Chicago Mayor Responds to Trump’s Tweet
- 'When the Looting Starts, the Shooting Starts'
- 'What In the Hell Are You Doing?'
- Merkel Rebuffs Trump Invite to G7 Summit
- Biden Addresses Nation on Murder of George Floyd
- U.S. Gripped by Disease, Unemployment and Outrage
- White House Reposts Trump Tweet on Official Account