Daily Beast: “The White House on Friday announced a new round of sanctions against Venezuela that explicitly exempt the U.S. arm of the country’s state-owned oil company. That company, Citgo, donated six-figure sums to Trump’s inauguration and recently hired former Trump officials to lobby for that exemption.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Exempts Citgo from Sanctions
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Suggests People May Demand He Serve Third Term
- Trump Campaign Zeroes In On Elizabeth Warren
- Sanders Hopes She'll Be Remembered as 'Honest'
- Trump Spent $1 Million Wishing Himself Happy Birthday
- Trump Accuses New York Times of Treason
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- Howard Schultz's Big Mistake
- The 'Electability' Delusion
- How Trump Silenced People on His Business Failures
- Trump Cuts Ties with Campaign Pollsters After Leak
Click here for an interactive version.